“You need to know what the hot topics are, like a change in anticoagulation for atrial fibrillation or heart attack, or the latest antibiotic regimen updated for community acquired pneumonia or urinary tract infection, or the meds for deep vein thrombosis prophylaxis.”
Benjamin F., MD, MBA, FHM
Need a more comprehensive solution?
Get CMEinfo Insider
CMEinfo Insider gives you a one-stop solution for CME. In fact, our member physicians say they’re amazed by how comprehensive Insider is — with in-depth coverage of hospital medicine, plus other medical specialties from cardiology to neurology to internal medicine.
Subscribe and get:
- Hundreds of multimedia activities covering every facet of hospital medicine.
- Access to all 16 medical specialties in our library.
- Clinical journal briefs with insightful audio commentary including trending topics that change as the medical profession changes.
- The chance to earn an unlimited number of CME credits or satisfy MOC requirements.
- A guarantee you’ll pass your board exams.